Drama Free @ PWI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleric Not Healing

4 posters

Go down

Cleric Not Healing Empty Cleric Not Healing

Post by reanimate Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Okay people! You are a cleric! When people need you to heal please do that. Don't just attack and ignore your party. If you want to attack go to Wizard or Archer. Thanks for reading.

reanimate
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Cleric Not Healing Empty Re: Cleric Not Healing

Post by Riley Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Does this have any importance at all to it?

Riley
Newb
Newb

Male Scorpio Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:08 am

It does D:

No point in being a cleric if you're not gonna heal people in your party. I mean if you're out on your own that's when you ignore people and just fight if need be, other than that your only purpose is to heal, purify, and res people.

Not to be mean or anything.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Virgo Rooster

http://www.ForeverFay.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcat Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 am

hehe I have to post this. Muse once said on faction chat: "I never heal my tanks coz I like to see them dead, am I a bad person?" Laughing Laughing

Hheheh joke ofc, if you are a cleric your job is to heal and buff your party, but clerics can be great DDs too, but not when you tank has 10% hp.... If you are only cleric in party, spam heal (ironheart) on tank while he's attacking. Start with healing be4 he attacks boss coz in that way he will know that he can trust you (bond betveen cleric and tank is very important). And if tank runs into few mobs, DO NOT heal if he didn't take agro of all mobs around him. This is very important coz if you do, you will pull mobs on you and die... Olso it's good to have few ress scrolls in your inv, so your squad don't have to wait for you to go to town and come back if you die... =)
And don't go afk in HH, fb or in boss run without telling anyone.... yeah I think thats all ^_^
blackcat
blackcat
Newb
Newb

Female Pisces Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down